Arctic trip 2009
In April 2009 A team of 5 of us left Resolute bay heading for Grise Fjord. We skied pulling pulk's (sledges) Across Cornwallis Island, The North-West passage, Devon Island and along Jones sound and finally finishing with a lovely welcome at Grise Fjord. 4 of us completed the whole trip making us the first British team to Ski between the most northerly communities in the canadian arctic.
Links to other expedition members blogs:
Listen to my radio interview on BCfm before the expedition
The website has become outdated so I'm working on adding new content from my recent expedition/the last 3 years and am having the site redesigned so check it out on a few weeks time.
- I've been playing in the Himalayas check out Steffi's blog
- I'm now available for public speaking
- Check out Jon's diving website
- I've just returned from the UAE for some winter action. I plan to return early Feb.
- My attempt to be the first to circumnavigate the Musandam peninsular in Oman ended for me in deportation. Here is a link to the trips facebook page.
- I've just spent few epic days climbing in Scotland. Here is a link to Steve's article on the trip.
- Visit my Old News