Phil has climbed all over the world from New Zealand to England and several places inbetween. He specialises in Adventure climbing. Generally Multi-pitch trad routes up chossey *&^(. Unfortunatley it's dificult to get pictures when climbing the above types of route hence the bouldering picture.
Table of New Routes all onsight and mostly Multi-pitch.
Phil has also repeated routes up to E6
Thanks to Danny Mickers for naming his 6 pitch E2... 5 pitches are VS and only one is E2. Named "PHILS OLD MAN CRACKIN IT UP"
The website has become outdated so I'm working on adding new content from my recent expedition/the last 3 years and am having the site redesigned so check it out on a few weeks time.
- I've been playing in the Himalayas check out Steffi's blog
- I'm now available for public speaking
- Check out Jon's diving website
- I've just returned from the UAE for some winter action. I plan to return early Feb.
- My attempt to be the first to circumnavigate the Musandam peninsular in Oman ended for me in deportation. Here is a link to the trips facebook page.
- I've just spent few epic days climbing in Scotland. Here is a link to Steve's article on the trip.
- Visit my Old News