- You can listen to my interview on BCfm here
- I've finished instructing at Rua Fiola. Rua Fiola is an island off the west coast of Scotland where children get the opportunity to do survival on an uninhabited island.
- I'm getting interviewed on Tuesday at about 5:15 on BCfm
- Phil appears in the Bristol Evening Post and Bristol Observer
- Have just returned from a two week trip to Scotland. Got lots of winter walking done but not nearly as much Ice-Climbing as I'd hoped as conditions weren't very good. So ended up spending lots of time soloing easy routes instead.
- I'm slowly getting there in regards to kit. Here are a few photos of me and a view of the weather around my house from earlier this week.
- I'm going to the North Col of Everest 7033m .The beginning of next year.Click here for more information.
- I've finally worn through the rubber on my tyre sledge
- The website has been up for just over a month now and I've already had 1,000 different visitors.
- Phil was able to train in -8°C without even leaving Bristol
- I'm doing an assembley at St. Peter and St. Paul's school in Bristol. On the 4th of March.
- Phil is in January's edition of Climber magazine posing with friends in Ethiopia (although you may need a magnifying glass to spot him).
- Phil is being trained for the Arctic by Mark Wood who trained the Top Gear team when they went to the Arctic.
- Having spent the weekend climbing on Dartmoor with Lee Farmer. Phil gets a mention on his website. Lee Farmer climbed Everest earlier this year and is planning to return to try the other side. www.Leefarmer.com
The website has become outdated so I'm working on adding new content from my recent expedition/the last 3 years and am having the site redesigned so check it out on a few weeks time.
- I've been playing in the Himalayas check out Steffi's blog
- I'm now available for public speaking
- Check out Jon's diving website
- I've just returned from the UAE for some winter action. I plan to return early Feb.
- My attempt to be the first to circumnavigate the Musandam peninsular in Oman ended for me in deportation. Here is a link to the trips facebook page.
- I've just spent few epic days climbing in Scotland. Here is a link to Steve's article on the trip.
- Visit my Old News